In the last ten years, the number of sites with online games has more than quadrupled. This wave of new competition that is flooding the Internet can be extremely useful for millions of consumers who want to participate in online gambling, but first you must always do your homework. Many of its modern site operators are university graduates in the specialties of Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing or Computer Science and work in state-of-the-art facilities located in foreign countries. Some of them can employ up to 400 highly qualified employees who use modern training, technology and software.
Today’s competition is fierce, and the marketing tactics used are very well thought out and organized.
Online sites generally attract newbies with a bonus on initial and subsequent deposits. This encourages the consumer not only to join, but also to remain a regular customer with a player. The average bonus for the most respected sports bookmakers varies between 20% and 25%.
However, everything that is earned with these tokens is credited to the player’s account as cash. When choosing a website online or abroad, you should never make a higher percentage of bonuses your top priority. When a sports bookmaker or casino wants to grant a ridiculously high bonus, they have to give it red flags that something is wrong. Do your homework before choosing a site online or abroad. Listed in order of priority, these are the best criteria to follow when choosing Judi Online, although this is an online casino, a bookmaker or both:
1) Longevity: experience and financial responsibility are generally associated with longevity. If an international gaming site has been around for at least five years, the likelihood of it being credible is very favorable for you. This should be your first and last resort.
2) Deposit / withdrawal methods: select a site that offers several profitable remittance options, both entry and return. Cash transactions without problems will avoid many inconveniences and disappointments in the future.
3) Customer service: nothing can be more annoying than communicating with a customer service representative who does not understand your needs, questions or problems. In most cases, you will be dealing with another country whose first language may not be the same as your language. However, the person with whom you communicate on the other side of the phone should always be bilingual, knowledgeable, professional and educated.
4) General rules: menu rates vary from place to place. Check the “RULES” section, online or with a customer service representative by phone or chat, and make sure the site offers all or most of your needs.
5) Technology, although the last one on the list is very important. Many sites have a “guest” section that will allow you to browse through the software to know the rates before making a deposit and betting.